I Deleted My Most Recent Text Message
If you have accidentally deleted your most recent text message containing your one-time password, you will need to request a new one. Watch our "I Deleted My Text Message" video to learn to to request a new one.
There are two ways to request a new text message with a login link:
- With your cell phone, visit Bank-Northwest.mobi.
- Click "Request login link".
- Click the "One Time Password" button.
- On the following screen, enter your Access ID (the same as Internet Banking), then click "Submit".
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a text message containing your Mobile Banking login link.
- You can also request a text by visiting Bank-Northwest.mobi from your desktop computer and repeating steps one through three above.