Cash Flow Management
Sign in from your desktop to view transaction information, make transfers, and place stop payments. Make your money work for you!
Automated Positioning Accounts
Is it difficult to find time to calculate your cash position every day? Use our automated positioning accounts to be sure your funds are in the right place. We will sweep funds to either pay off you operating line or be invested based on your overall cash position for the day. Decrease interest paid and increase interest earned!
Northwest Bank now offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®/QuickBooks®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken®/QuickBooks® - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken®/QuickBooks® directly from the Northwest Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a transaction download to Quicken®/QuickBooks® from your Northwest Bank Business Online account, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you - with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
- Login to Business Online Banking.
- Click on the account you'd like to export transaction information from.
- Point to TRANSACTIONS and click Export Transactions.
- Transactions Export - choose the time frame/dates and the Export Format you want.
- Click Export.
Not a Business Online user? Give us a call at 800.678.4105 for assistance.
Once you have logged in, you are ready to enable your accounts in Quicken®/QuickBooks®. For assistance, please see the Quicken Getting Started Guide or QuickBooks Getting Started Guide.
Contacting Intuit Support