Join the Northwest Bank Team!
Northwest Bank is building great careers for enthusiastic people who want to join one of Iowa and Nebraska's largest and strongest community focused financial leaders. We offer a welcoming, friendly work environment and a caring attitude towards our employees. “Exceeding Expectations” is the key to our success at Northwest Bank and we focus on building relationships with every member of our team.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding place of employment in a family oriented atmosphere, then we are the perfect place for you! We invite you to see what we have to offer.
Current Career Opportunities at Northwest Bank
The positions below are open at Northwest Bank - click here for more information. Be sure to check back often for current openings.
- Branch Bank President, Great Lakes Area, Iowa
- Chief Compliance Officer, Northwest Wealth Management
- Commercial Banker, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative (Teller), Part Time, Algona, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative (Teller) Float, Great Lakes Area, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative (Teller), Storm Lake, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative (Teller), Part Time, Storm Lake, Iowa
- Loan Servicing Specialist, Spencer, Iowa
- Mortgage Loan Originator, Omaha, Nebraska
- Mortgage Loan Originator, Sioux City, Iowa
- Vice President of Marketing, Northwest Wealth Management
Competitive Benefits Package
Northwest Bank offers a competitive benefits package to its employees – its greatest asset. The following is just a sampling of the benefits offered.
- Family-Oriented Organization
- Fun and Challenging
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with 100% Immediate Investing
- Health, Dental and Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
About Northwest Bank
Building Relationships - Exceeding Expectations
As a community bank with branches throughout Iowa and Nebraska, we're always looking for people who will grow our business by building relationships with the customers we serve. Our strategic vision has four focus points:
The Employer of Choice
With over 400 full-time employees across Iowa and eastern Nebraska, we are a leading employer attracting skilled leadership and management.
The Bank of Choice
Financial solutions and superior service are key to meeting your goals.
Safe and Sound
Northwest is well-capitalized and strong by all definitions.
Our staff is committed to giving our customers a great customer experience.
We are committed to our employees having quality jobs,
education and opportunities to prosper.
We look forward to reviewing your information!