How to Enroll in Mobile Banking
Please note, you must be a current Internet Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. Need to enroll in Internet Banking? Enroll Now
- Click Here to log in to Internet Banking, then click on the "Settings" button.
- Scroll to the Mobile Banking section of the Settings screen and click "Edit".
- Enter your 10-digit cellular telephone number, and then choose your cellular service provider from the drop down list. HINT: If you are unsure of your cellular provider, dialing 611 will usually connect you with customer service.
- Enter a four-digit Mobile Banking PIN number, then repeat for confirmation. HINT: PIN number can be any four numerical digits. Your Mobile Banking PIN number is like a password.
- Click "Submit". If Mobile Banking Enrollment was successful, two things will occur:
- You will receive a "Mobile Banking Enrollment was Successful" message; you may now log out of Internet Banking.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a text message containing your first Mobile Banking login link.
- Once you receive the text message, open the link in your phone's web browser.
- Enter your Access ID and Mobile Banking PIN number when prompted, then click "Submit."
- Welcome to Mobile Banking!