Quicken® & QuickBooks®
Northwest Bank now offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken® - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken® directly from the Northwest Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a transaction download to Quicken® from your Northwest Bank Internet Banking account, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you - with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
- Login to Internet Banking.
- Click on the account you'd like to export transaction information from.
- Point to TRANSACTIONS and click Export Transactions.
- Transactions Export - choose the time frame/dates and the Export Format you want.
- Click Export.
Not an Internet Banking user? Enroll now, or give us a call at 800.678.4105 for assistance.
Once you have logged in, you are ready to enable your accounts in Quicken®. For assistance, please see the Quicken Getting Started Guide or QuickBooks Getting Started Guide.
Contacting Intuit Support