I Forgot My Mobile Banking PIN
If you have Mobile Banking set-up on your cell phone and have tried to access your account but cannot remember your PIN number, view our "I Forgot My PIN Number" video for assistance.
Your Mobile Banking PIN is the 4-digit number you chose during the Mobile Banking enrollment process, and it acts just like your Internet Banking Password. There are two ways to reset your PIN number:
- You can reset your PIN number from your desktop computer
- From your computer, login to Internet Banking, then click on the "Settings" button.
- Under the Mobile Banking section of the Settings screen, click "Edit" then enter a new 4-digit Mobile Banking PIN. Enter the new PIN number again to confirm.
- Use your most recent text message, along with your new PIN number to login to Mobile Banking. Need a new text message? Request one here.
- Or, contact any Northwest Bank location and a Retail Banker can assign a new Mobile Banking PIN number for you.