Business Banking Online Updates
We have upgraded our Business Banking Online Page to a new look and feel. Below is a video explaining all the changes and some of the major upgrades to help guide you through the new updates.
Log In Screen changes include:
You now enter your username and password on the home page rather than entering your user name on one screen and then your password on a second screen.
Home Screen changes include:
- Top Navigational Tools:
- Management tools (funds management) – Changed to Payments & Transfers
- Print – Moved to the top section of the account page
- Alerts – Moved into the blue bar at the top of the page
- Transfer Funds Section - changed from a horizontal section to a vertical drop down
Payment Product Screen changes include:
- Management Tools:
- Renamed Payments & Transfers
- Changed from a vertical drop down to a horizontal section
Account Information Screen changes include:
Switch Accounts moved from a drop down selection on the side of the page to a drop down selection at the top of the page.
If you have questions about the updated Business Online service please contact one of our Treasury Management experts today. They are here to help. They will come to your location and walk you through the process step by step. Why wait, contact us today!