Join the Northwest Bank Team!
Northwest Bank is building great careers for enthusiastic people who want to join one of Iowa and Nebraska's largest and strongest community focused financial leaders. “Exceeding Expectations” is the key to our success at Northwest Bank and we focus on building relationships with every member of our team.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding place of employment in a family oriented atmosphere, then we are the perfect place for you! We invite you to see what we have to offer.
Current Career Opportunities at Northwest Bank
The positions below are open at Northwest Bank - click here for more information. Be sure to check back often for current openings.
- Bank President - Spencer, Iowa
- Commercial Banker - Sioux City, Iowa
- Commercial Banker - La Vista, Nebraska
- Customer Service Representative (Teller) - Seasonal Part Time, Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative (Teller) - Part Time, Milford, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative (Teller) - Sioux City, Iowa
- Lead Customer Service Representative - West Des Moines, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative Supervisor - West Des Moines, Iowa
- Imaging File Clerk - Seasonal Full Time, Spencer, Iowa
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sioux City, Iowa
Competitive Benefits Package
Northwest Bank offers a competitive benefits package to its employees – its greatest asset. The following is just a sampling of the benefits offered.
- Family-Oriented Organization
- Fun and Challenging
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with 100% Immediate Vesting
- Health, Dental and Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Home Base Iowa helps Veterans and transitioning Service Members to find positions at Iowa companies, pursue continued education, continue their service through the Guard or Reserves or any combination of those. At Northwest Bank we are proud to be a part of Home Base Iowa.
About Northwest Bank
Building Relationships - Exceeding Expectations
As a community bank with branches throughout Iowa and Nebraska, we're always looking for people who will grow our business by building relationships with the customers we serve. Our strategic vision has four focus points:
The Employer of Choice
With over 400 full-time employees across Iowa and eastern Nebraska, we are a leading employer attracting skilled leadership and management.
The Bank of Choice
Financial solutions and superior service are key to meeting your goals.
Safe and Sound
Northwest is well-capitalized and strong by all definitions.
Our staff is committed to giving our customers a great customer experience.
Selected as 2014 Healthiest Employer of Iowa!
The bank offers a variety of services and programs to help employees stay healthy both mentally and physically, along with 3 locations designated as Blue Zones Worksites. Blue Zones Worksites are businesses that promote well-being to their employees and to the larger community by making healthy choices easier. Read More
We are committed to our employees having quality jobs,
education and opportunities to prosper.
We look forward to reviewing your information!