on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Do you have a check to deposit into your account? Save a trip to the ATM or Branch and deposit your check from anywhere using our Northwest Bank Mobile App.
PLUS ... Every time you MAKE A MOBILE DEPOSIT into your Northwest Bank personal checking or savings account using our Mobile App during the month of SEPTEMBER you will be automatically entered for your chance to DOUBLE YOUR DEPOSIT!
How Much Could You Win...
|If the qualified winner's mobile deposit is... ||The Prize Will Be... |
|equal to or less than $250 ||$250 |
|between $250.01 and $999.99 ||the amount of the mobile deposit |
|equal to or greater than $1,000 ||$1,000 |
Prizes will be delivered to winners within 30 days of September 30th, 2020.
It is that simple! Haven't tried our Mobile Deposit yet? Click here to learn more.
New to Mobile Deposit?
Here is how it works...
- Download our Northwest Bank Mobile Banking app (Click Here to Download)
- Log into your banking app and select Deposit, then Deposit a Check
- Select your account and enter the check amount
- Endorse the check and print For Mobile Deposit Only on the check
- Take a picture of your check, front and back and click Submit
- Benefits of Northwest Bank's Mobile Deposit
- Anytime, Anywhere - Deposit checks 24/7 wherever you and your phone go
- Secure - Rest assured like our online banking, Mobile Deposit is also secure
- Easy - Make a deposit with just a few simple taps and clicks of your camera
- Quick - Save a trip to the bank or ATM and deposit your checks from anywhere
- Mobile Deposit Picture Tip
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos. Avoid shadows across the check.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area. Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos. Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce the corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, ensuring all four corners are visible.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
Manage your money from our Northwest Bank Mobile Banking App
Northwest Bank's Mobile Banking can help you stay on top of your finances. Download the app on your smartphone and get started.
The security of your financial information is very important. Visit our Security & Fraud Newsroom for tips on how to be suspicious, be protective, be proactive, be calm and be informed on how to protect you from financial fraud.
Northwest Bank offers many security features to keep you informed about the transactions happening in your accounts.
For more information and tools to help you spot and protect your accounts visit our Security Center and Debit Card Fraud Protection Pages.
Personal Security Center Debit Card Fraud Protection
Send us a quick message and we'll help you get started today!