on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Northwest Bank's highest priority is to keep our employees, customers and community safe. Therefore, our bank locations will limit lobby access to appointments only. Our drive-up lanes, ATMs, Live Banker and digital services are open and available as regularly scheduled.
Current Bank Hours Schedule An Appointment
Before entering our lobbies please read through our recommendations to help keep our employees, customers and community safe.
- Face Masks
- Face masks are encouraged to be worn and are available in our office. If you arrive wearing a mask, we will ask you to REMOVE YOUR MASK momentarily so we may identify you.
- Feeling Sick
- Please do not enter our facility if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone who has.
- Social Distance
- Please follow our social distancing floor mats while you wait in our lobbies.
- Our restrooms will be for employees only at this time.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Our Customer Service Center can assist you with any questions or help with setting up any online and mobile services. Contact us at 1-800-678-4105, Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m or email at info@Bank-Northwest.com.
- Request An Appointment
- Please call ahead or request an appointment prior to visiting our bank lobbies. If you would like to make an appointment please complete this form and one of our bankers will be in touch with you. If you are showing any signs of the coronavirus or if you have been in contact with someone who has shown signs or has been diagnosed with the coronavirus we kindly ask that you do not come into our facility.
- Business/Commercial Banking or Treasury Management Customer
- Smart Deposit ATMs
- Besides getting cash fast, our new ATMs allow you to easily deposit up to 10 checks and 30 cash bills [no envelope needed) without having to come into the bank.
- Need to Order Checks
- You can order checks online or by contacting Deluxe directly. For personal checks please call 1.866.838.5301 and for business checks please call 1.800.252.3414.
Send a Question Request An Appointment
CONVENIENT WAYS TO BANK
Our drive-up lanes, Smart Deposit ATMs, new Live Banker (where available) and digital services are open and available as regularly scheduled for all our locations.
Our bankers will be proactively contacting any customers who require timely service, such as mortgage closings and loan signings. We encourage you to access your account(s) from home using our online and mobile banking resources. Manage your money conveniently through your Online banking or your Northwest Bank Mobile app.
Mobile Banking Online Banking
- Use Online and Mobile Banking to:
- Check your account balance
- Deposit checks from your phone
- Transfer money between your Northwest Bank accounts
- Pay bills and set up payees
- View transaction history
|Transaction ||FRom your car ||From your Computer ||From your Phone/Tablet |
|Check My Balance ||ATM, Drive-Up, Live Banker ||Online Banking ||Mobile Banking or Call Customer Service |
|Transfer Funds ||Drive-Up, Live Banker ||Online Banking ||Mobile Banking or Call Customer Service |
|Deposit a Check ||ATM, Drive-Up, Live Banker || ||Mobile Deposit (Mobile Banking) |
|Withdraw Cash ||ATM, Drive-Up, Live Banker || || |
|Send Money to Friends & Family || ||Online Banking (Zelle®) ||Mobile Banking (Zelle®) |
|Open an Account || ||Bank-Northwest.com ||Mobile Banking or Call Customer Service |
|Get a New Debit Card || || ||Call Customer Service |
|Get a New Credit Card || || ||Call Customer Service |
|Set-Up Direct Deposit || || ||Call Customer Service |
|Report Fraud || || ||Call Customer Service |
|Report a Lost/Stolen Card || || ||Call Customer Service |
|Apply for a Personal/Auto Loan || ||Bank-Northwest.com ||Bank-Northwest.com or Call Customer Service |
|Apply or get a Pre-Approval for a Mortgage Loan || ||Bank-Northwest.com ||Mortgage Center App or Call Customer Service |
|Account Questions (Overdrafts, disputes, etc.) || || ||Call Customer Service |
|Speak to a Banker or Financial Advisor || || ||Call Customer Service |
Our Customer Service Center is available at 1-800-678-4105, Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m CST.
- Economic Impact Payment
- The CARES Act was passed in March, this $2 trillion economic relief packages will help provide assistance to American consumers and businesses struggling as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
The IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center is a great resource to learn more about who is eligible for the Economic Impact Payments (also known as stimulus payments) and when your payment may be arriving. Click on the information center button below to learn more about how to get your payment and next steps:
The Economic Impact Payments are automatic for most taxpayers. No further action is needed by taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019 and most seniors and retirees.
If you need to update or enter your bank account information on the IRS site to get your payment, you will need to know your account number (checking or savings) and Northwest Bank's routing number: 273970682.
For further questions, visit the Economic Impact Payment Information Center Frequently Asked Questions.
Impact Payment Information Center
- Paycheck Protection Program
The Small Business Administration (SBA) and U.S. Department of the Treasury have created The Paycheck Protection Program, which authorizes up to $349 billion in forgivable loans to small businesses to pay their employees during the COVID-19 crisis.
Northwest Bank provides aid to more than 1,200 small businesses through the Paycheck Protection Program. Read the full article here.
Learn More About the Paycheck Protection Program
- IRA & Tax Advantage Accounts
Making Contribution for 2019 Tax Year | Since the IRS tax return filing deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020, the deadline for tax advantage contributions has also been extended. This means that IRA, HSA, and CESA customers have until July 15, 2020 to make a contribution for the 2019 tax year.
Withdrawals | IRA customers under age 59 ½ can withdraw up to $100,000 from their IRA without a 10% IRS early withdrawal penalty. The customer will be responsible for reporting the distribution as an exception when they file their 2020 taxes and will still be responsible for paying regular income taxes on their distribution.
Minimum Distribution | IRA customers are not required to take their Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) for 2020. This includes Traditional IRAs, SEP IRAs, Conduit IRAs, and Beneficiary IRAs.,P.
If you have further questions on how the CARES Act could affect you financially, please speak with a tax professional.
- Online transfers made after 6:00 pm CST will be effective the following business day. Generally, transfers/withdrawals from your Savings or Money Market Account are limited to six per Calendar Month (Savings)/Statement Cycle (Money Market) by Federal Regulations. When you exceed the transfer limitation, your account is subject to an Excess Transaction Fee of $2.00 per transfer over six. Until further notice, the Excess Transaction Fee of $2.00 will not be imposed on transactions exceeding six per month/statement cycle.
The security of your financial information is very important. Fraudsters and hackers are using the disease outbreak as a tool to obtain individuals personal financial information. Visit our Security & Fraud Newsroom for tips on how to be suspicious, be protective, be proactive, be calm and be informed on how to protect you from financial fraud.
Northwest Bank offers many security features to keep you informed about the transactions happening in your accounts.
For more information and tools to help you spot and protect your accounts visit our Security Centers.
Personal Security Center Business Security Center Debit Card Fraud Protection