Northwest Bank Awarded a 2016 Most Active User of Guaranteed Home Loan Program!
on Monday, January 16, 2017
The United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development recognized Northwest Bank as one of Iowa’s most active mortgage lenders in 2016! “We are very pleased to have such a strong relationship with the USDA,” said Sara Frerichs, Loan Operations, SVP at Northwest Bank. “Partnerships are critical to our ability to help rural Iowans achieve their homeownership dreams.”
Lenders accessed more than $204 million in USDA Rural Development loan guarantee funding to make homeownership dreams a reality for more than 1,900 households in rural Iowa. USDA Rural Development’s home loan programs offer competitive interest rates, fixed terms and require no down payment to help eligible families living in rural communities and areas purchase new or existing homes.
Northwest Bank is a Leading Mortgage Lender!
- We have built a strong reputation as an outstanding mortgage lender and are dedicated to finding the right loan with the best rates, terms, and costs to meet your unique needs.
- We are a $1.4 billion community bank - specializing in knowing the communities we serve for a more efficient lending process.
- The best part about our loan process is that it’s all done right here including the underwriting.
- Our Mortgage Experts stay up-to-date on the latest mortgage economic conditions and take pride in having a quick response and a thorough follow-up.
- Unique in offering a variety of loans for your individual needs.
- Awarded as a TOP WORKPLACES winner 2 years in a row and a Healthiest Large Employer of Iowa!
Are you looking to buy? Get pre-approved for your mortgage loan before you even start shopping for a home with no fees, no commitments! Why wait...
Apply for Your Mortgage Today