5700 University Avenue, Suite 100
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Email MeWatch My Video
Ryan Hervey is a Wealth Advisor on our Wealth Management team in West Des Moines. Since Ryan joined Northwest Wealth Management in April 2013, his alliance with Chris Benda has created a client experience that utilizes expertise from multiple disciplines. Since graduating from the Drake University Law School a decade ago, Ryan’s focus in the planning world allows the Benda-Hervey team to provide a rich discovery process that leads to the alignment of custom legacy planning with custom financial planning.
Ryan is a 1996 graduate of Urbandale High School, 2001 graduate of Simpson College (B.A. in History & Political Science), and a 2004 graduate of Drake Law School, with honors.
Ryan’s Top 3 Areas of Practice Emphasis:
- Legacy Planning – Multi-Generational Planning, Estate Plan Review and Analysis, Trust Design, Insurance Suitability Review, Family Harmony Preservation
- Business Transition Planning – Business Valuation, Family Business Succession, Executive Retention and Compensation
- Fiduciary Liability Protection Planning – Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans (401k, SIMPLE IRAs, etc.), Trusts, Non-Profit Boards
Ryan’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder® Themes:
- Strategic: People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
- Ideation: People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
- Maximizer: People strong in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
- Connectedness: People strong in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
- Belief: People strong in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.