Northwest Bank's FREE SHAZAM BOLT$ Debit Card Security Service!
If you could stop fraud in its tracks wouldn't you do it? Of course you would! You can do just that with the SHAZAM BOLT$ app.
BOLT$ is a free mobile app that helps protect you from fraud by sending alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized activity. You can choose which alerts to receive and when. Alerts include:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds you set.
- Purchases made via the internet or over the phone.
- Suspicious or high-risk purchases.
If you receive an alert, you can quickly take action to prevent fraud.
With BOLT$, you can also:
- Check your account balance without logging in with the Quick Balance feature.
- Find nearby ATMs
- Log in with just your fingerprint
There are several ways to sign-up at no cost to you!
- Click on the "Sign-Up Now" button and select New Mobile Card User.
- Visit your iPhone App Store or Google Play Store and download SHAZAM BOLT$ to sign-up today. (Search SHAZAM BOLT$)
- If you would like additional assistance you can ask a Northwest Bank representative how to download SHAZAM BOLT$ today.
TO REPORT POTENTIAL DEBIT CARD FRAUD...
- Contact a Northwest Bank Representative M-F from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. or Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at 1-800-678-4105
- During after hours, you can contact SHAZAM at 1-866-508-2693
- We also recommend saving these numbers in your phone.
For the world’s best fraud analyst - you!
When suspicious activity occurs, nobody is better equipped to handle the case than you. After all, you know what you’ve purchased, and you can spot an illegitimate purchase instantly.
With Northwest Bank’s FREE SHAZAM BOLT$ service, you can automatically receive email or text alerts 24/7 whenever a debit card purchase is made where your card is not present, such as telephone or Internet orders. You’re also notified when potentially fraudulent activity occurs, including purchases for large amounts or transactions in foreign countries. You’ll know right away whether the purchases are valid...so you can call immediately and put a stop to any fraud!