Mobile Banking Instructions
If you use an iPhone, iPad or Android based device you can simply download our Mobile Banking app from your app store and start banking right away. To enroll in additional services such as Text Banking and Mobile Web, log into your Internet Banking and click on the Settings button.
Install the App and Create a Mobile Banking Account All From Your Phone!
- iPhone and iPad: Visit the iTunes App Store
- Android: Visit the Google Play Store
- Or search for “Northwest Bank Mobile Banking” in the app stores
- Install the Application
- Once downloaded...tap the icon to enroll
- *Please note you will need your account number, PIN (given at account opening) and your Social Security number to enroll
- Enter your account type, account number, SSN and pin
- Enter your date of birth and email address
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Establish a user name and password. This can be used for your Mobile and Internet Banking login.
- Choose your challenge questions. The questions you select will be presented as a security measure whenever you attempt to access your mobile banking from an unregistered device.
- Congratulations, you can now begin using your mobile app!