Join the Northwest Bank Team!
Northwest Bank is building great careers for enthusiastic people who want to join one of Iowa and Nebraska's largest and strongest community focused financial leaders. “Exceeding Expectations” is the key to our success at Northwest Bank and we focus on building relationships with every member of our team. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding place of employment in a family-friendly atmosphere, then we are the perfect place for you! We invite you to see what we have to offer.
Current Career Opportunities at Northwest Bank
The positions below are open at Northwest Bank - click here for more information. Be sure to check back often for current openings.
- Accounting Specialist - Spencer, Iowa
- Ag Commercial Banker - Sioux Center, Iowa
- Bank President - Ankeny, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative- Part-Time- Algona, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative I - Part-Time- Le Mars, Iowa
- Communication Center Representative I- Spencer, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative I- Sioux City, Iowa
- Customer Service Representative III with Supervisory Duties- Omaha, Nebraska
- Credit Analyst- Spencer, Iowa
- File Clerk-Seasonal- Spencer, Iowa
- Mortgage Loan Originator II - Des Moines Metro/Ankeny, Iowa
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Omaha, Nebraska
- Personal Banker- Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Personal Banker II - West Des Moines, Iowa
Competitive Benefits Package
Northwest Bank offers a competitive benefits package to its employees – its greatest asset. The following is just a sampling of the benefits offered.
- Family-Oriented Organization
- Fun and Challenging
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with 100% Immediate Vesting
- Health, Dental and Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Home Base Iowa helps Veterans and transitioning Service Members to find positions at Iowa companies, pursue continued education, continue their service through the Guard or Reserves or any combination of those. At Northwest Bank we are proud to be a part of Home Base Iowa.
Click for More Details About Home Base Iowa
About Northwest Bank
Building Relationships - Exceeding Expectations
As a community bank with branches throughout Iowa and Nebraska, we're always looking for people who will grow our business by building relationships with the customers we serve. Our strategic vision has four focus points:
The Employer of Choice
With over 400 full-time employees across Iowa and eastern Nebraska, we are a leading employer attracting skilled leadership, management and employees.
The Bank of Choice
Financial solutions and superior service are key to meeting your goals.
Safe and Sound
Northwest is well-capitalized and strong by all definitions.
Our staff is committed to giving our customers a great customer experience with a community based focus.
We are committed to our employees having quality jobs,
education and opportunities to prosper.
We look forward to reviewing your information!