How do I get a debit card? Call or stop in at any Northwest Bank location to get your Northwest Bank Debit Card. Or send us a quick message.
- Convenient - Purchase merchandise with funds from your checking account without the hassle of writing a check
- Flexible - Use anywhere VISA is accepted
- Secure - Safer than carrying cash
- Accessible - Access your debit transactions through Internet Banking
- Be prepared - Opt In today!
Convenient Nationwide ATM Locations!
Cardholders of Northwest Bank can use thousands of ATMs across the United States without paying surcharge fees. Just look for MoneyPass® logo on the sign at the ATM. Plus, they are easy to find online, just click on the link below and start enjoying the surcharge-free benefits of our ATM Networks today!
We've got you covered!
Northwest Bank protects your debit card with Fraud Protection.
Reduce the chance of your payment being disrupted due to out-of-date card information with Visa Account Updater.
Northwest Bank Personal and Business customers (excluding HSA and Pre-paid cards) who use their Debit Card for monthly or periodic payments can now take advantage of a new program offered through Visa called, Visa Account Updater (VAU). Visa will automatically and securely send your updated card number and expiration date to participating VAU merchants that you have a relationship with on when your debit card is renewed or re-issued and activated.
What should I do if my Northwest Bank Debit or ATM Card has been lost or stolen?
- Contact a Northwest Bank Representative M-F from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm or Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at 1-800-678-4105
- During after hours, please contact the Card Processing Center at 1-800-472-3272
Send us a quick message and we will follow-up with you on a Northwest Bank debit card.