Our Northwest Bank mobile app now has a multitasking feature that allows you to navigate out of Mobile Banking for up to 1 minute – to check an email or use the calculator – and then return without having to log back in again!
And you can now paste your log in credentials right into the log in screen! Users have frequently requested this feature, and this allows for the use of strong passwords stored in password vault tools.
Upgrade your app today at the Apple or Google Play app stores to start utilizing today!
Don't have our app yet? Learn How To Get Our Mobile Banking App
View your balances without having to log in. Once you have setup your Instant Balance you can simply look for the icon on the Login screen to view your balances instantly.
Instant Balance gives you the option to see your chosen account balances without logging in to the app.
Easy Set Up
- Make sure you have the latest version of our mobile app.
- Click on the "Instant Balance" icon in the upper right hand corner and click "Log in and set up"
- Enter your password and click continue
- Switch "Instant Balance" to on
- Choose the account balances you want to view and click save. It's that easy!
View Your Balances
After setup, view your balances by tapping on the Instant Balance icon on the login screen. Make sure you have ‘Save ID’ on.