Northwest Bank now offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken® - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken® directly from the Northwest Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a transaction download to Quicken® from your Northwest Bank Internet Banking account, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you - with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started.
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on the account you would like to export transaction information from.
- Put your cursor over the transactions menu and select All Transactions from the list
- This will bring up a search box with transactions
- From here you can select between accounts
- You can change the date range in which you are looking for transactions
- After you have found the transactions you want to export, select those transactions for export on the left hand side of the list of transactions. (By clicking on the select all it will check all transactions in the list or you can click each box individually)
- After the transactions are selected click the export selected button at the bottom
Not an Internet Banking user? Enroll now, or give us a call at 800.678.4105 for assistance.
Once you have logged in, you are ready to enable your accounts in Quicken®. For assistance, please see the Quicken Getting Started Guide or QuickBooks Getting Started Guide.
Contacting Intuit Support