Is your life busy? Northwest Bank's Mobile Banking can help you stay on top of your finances.
Ready to get started using Northwest Bank's Mobile Banking?
Mobile Deposit Quick Picture Tips
It's as easy as taking a picture. Here are some helpful picture-taking tips to prepare your check for deposit...
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos. Avoid shadows across the check.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area. Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos. Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce the corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, ensuring all four corners are visible.
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions: