Convenient Banking Services
Online & Mobile Banking
Our Online and Mobile Banking allows you to transfer funds, check balances and download your statements online. Add CheckFree® RXP® BillPay and you gain the convenience of paying your bills online anytime by accessing our website at www.Bank-Northwest.com.
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between your Northwest Bank accounts.
- e-Alerts - Receive a notification the moment a specified account event occurs.
- BillPay - Schedule and pay bills electronically.
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks right from your smartphone or tablet.
- Zelle®* - a fast, safe and easy way to send money to your friends and family.
- Credit Sense - Access your credit score** and full credit report anytime.
- Shazam Bolt$ - Detect fraud on your debit card by getting alerts when your card is used.
Best of all, your Online & Mobile Banking transactions and bill payments are protected by your Access ID and Security Code, as well as a high-level encryption system, proxy server, and firewall.
Make purchases the way you want. Quickly, conveniently and securely with mobile payment
options available to Northwest Bank Debit cardholders.
Utilize Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®/ QuickBooks®. Download statements and current account information into Quicken personal finance software automatically, eliminating the need to manually enter transaction data.
How to access and download your account information into Quicken®/QuickBooks®.
- Access www.Bank-Northwest.com and log into Internet Banking.
- Click on the account you’d like to export transaction information from.
- Point to Transactions and click Export Transactions.
- Transactions Export - choose the time frame/dates and the Export Format you want.
- Click Export.
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7, 512MB RAM, 150MB hard drive space, 1024x768 monitor, CD-ROM drive, internet connection.
- Free Debit Card
- Free Printed Checks
- 50% off your Safe Deposit Box rental
- Four Free Domestic Wires per calendar year