on Monday, March 5, 2018
Download the Registration Form Log Your Miles
Sign-up today and support a great cause! (Must be 18 or older to register) Registration deadline is Wednesday, April 4th.
Did you know? It is estimated that 115 people will be diagnosed with cancer this year in your county? Join in our efforts to support Clay County's Relay for Life!
- Complete and return your registration (must be 18 years of age or older) along with the $25 entry fee to Northwest Bank (705 Grand Ave., Spencer) by Wednesday, April 4, 2018. T-Shirts can be picked up at Northwest Bank during regular business hours any time after April 15th.
- Get out there & collect as many pledges as you can. Proceeds benefit Clay County’s Relay for Life. (There is no minimum pledge collection required)
- Complete the 4 Week Ironman Challenge any time during Sunday, April 15th through Saturday, May 12th.
- Set your own goals and keep track of your Ironman Triathlon miles completed and funds raised!
- Be sure to visit www.Bank-Northwest.com/Ironman weekly and log your activity.
- The Closing Ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 12th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Noon) at Northwest Bank, 705 Grand Avenue; come and go!
- Pledges will be collected at this time and we invite you to join us for ice cream to celebrate!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 641-782-1112